What exactly are video games: their variations, classification and genres, also cheats, trainers, answer reviews, information in addition extra
A video game is really a excellent computer system or an electronic gadget that implements the gameplay “gameplay, from English. Gameplay”.
Synonyms to the concept of “video game” are the terms “electronic game” , “computer game” , “video game device” , “video game for PC” and so on. From the English -speaking game space, the phrase " Video Game" is used to denote video games.
Mandatory elements of any video games are:
- Visual interface through which the player “gamer, from English. Gamer” controls the gameplay;
- Game environment – setting “from English. setting”, which includes a specific time, place of motion, external attributes in the game with mass effect andromeda mrantifun.
Frequently, such games are based on stories from films, literary works, political events. The reverse approach can also be observed when, based on specified video games, full -length films are made. About the United States went further, giving computer games the status of an independent form of art, or sins of a solar empire rebellion cheat engine table.
Genres of video games
One in just the most common criteria for classifying video games is their genre. Below we will present a separate list of video games genres, which has received recognition of most gamers and video games observers.
Classification by genres involves the attribution of a specified video game for your following categories:
- instruction games “they are based concerning the need to perform particular actions aimed at teaching a predetermined skill”;
- strategies “plot games that require a player in examination in the situation and make unobvious decisions; something increased than just logical games like checkers or chess”;
- arcades “games for dexterity and attentiveness”;
- adventure games “"boils" , currently being a rule. based on historical plots and scripts”;
- digital simulators “virtual prototypes of real objects and processes associated with car management or other gadgets and the like;
- action “from English. Action – motion; games suggesting constant clattering by buttons and rotation with the mouse; games with an exciting plot, involving active and ongoing actions to the player”;
- puzzles and logically games “all sorts of board games, including the mentioned chess and checkers”;
- Mixed “any combination involving the attribution of video games to a little a bit more than one particular genre, for example, action and system that teaches the game and the simulator”.
The main trends for the gaming industry of recent years are a bias in direction of mixing genres, the implementation of high -quality three -dimensional graphics, filling the game scenarios with meaning and dynamics on ds3 dlc bosses.
Classification of video games
Video games can undoubtedly be classified on other grounds. The most typically represented below.
Depending within the number of platforms used, video games are divided into those:
- which are installed on personal computers;
- under which incredible prefixes “consoles” are developed;
- which are installed on mobile devices.
Based around the themes, video games are divided into:
- Cyberpank and others.
The number of players involved can serve as an independent criterion for dividing the video game into:
- Single -user “just one player”
- Multipoling “two or a good deal significantly a lot more players”.
The presence/absence of network variations – an auxiliary criterion along with the classification of video games are divided into:
- those that allow you to play by employing the Internet;
- Those who do not provide such opportunity to players.
Depending on the merchandise used, video games is often “1” text or “2” graphic “the latter, in turn, could quite possibly be two- or three-dimensional”. Most video games are created for people, although their particular person versions are designed for other living creatures, for example, how to survive 2 how to save. These are exceptional systems or equipment that make the pet monitor the image for that mouse during the screen or otherwise show activity.